Term limits for the Supreme Court?
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Israel turns to the right.
* Sign of the times: beer is no longer recession-proof.
* Tom Ridge speaks out against torture. Which I would have appreciated more a couple years ago.
* Neat. On the espionage by Jefferson Davis's slave.
* A Battlestar Galactica movie? Hmm.
* Snerk. Ireland finally catches a master criminal that has been plaguing them for years. There's only one problem.. (Courtesy William Gibson. Yes, that one.)
* The coolest thing you will see all day. (Courtesy shadorunr.)
Congrats to Mr. Ledger and that Slumdog movie: the 2009 Academy Awards are in. Interesting read: how could they improve the Oscars?