* "Methane release due to thawing permafrost in the Arctic is a global warming wild card."
* Good read: "Will Pakistan's instability make the Afghan war unwinnable?"
* Latin America has become very gay-friendly. How?
* The recession is taking its toll on family relationships. On the other hand, the recession has led to fewer shark attacks.
* What neocons? Dana Milbank on the high comedy of Richard Perle.
* Chinese weather control. No, really.
* Will the courts rule that poker is a game of skill?
* ABC cancels The Middleman, which is a real shame.