"You would think that an administration that has presided over the loss of millions of jobs might want to strengthen the protections of workers fortunate enough to still be employed. But that's not what this administration is about." -Bob Herbert
* Bush administration suspends aid to 35 countries because they won't give the US special treatment in a new international court.
* Anti-germ warfare training behind the anthrax attacks?
* Maureen Dowd on not taking a stand on gay marriage - yet.
* Bob Herbert, on the other side of Bush's overtime reform.
* Wal-Mart anti-discrimination policy to include gays and lesbians.
* Paying people to take online surveys?
* Best statue garden ever.