* Homeland Security implicated in the Maryland police spying case.
* Charting the stimulus spending.
* Hearts and minds, people: who will rebuild Gaza?
* Looking for a path to change in Afghanistan.
* Fighting the Taliban in Pakistan.
* Seriously, guys? More shenanigans in the Stevens case. Also, new investigations into Burris.
* Republicans turn to Gingrich's example.
* In his last days in office, Cheney pushed hard for a pardon for Libby.
* Familiar territory: the Toy Fair report shows board games are going strong.
* In related news, Steve Jackson releases his company's annual report. Munchkin is a force to be reckoned with.