* The Palestinian political gamble.
* Conflict in China's upper echelons.
* Shouldn't Iraqis write the new Iraqi constitution?
* OK, partisan redistricting is downright scummy. DeLay is rapidly reaching my 'least favored person' status, which is saying a lot in this administration.
* A number of new local laws took effect yesterday, including VA ones on tightening control on abortion.
* Meeting Buddha on the road.
* Video games to get updated ratings system.
* Whoah, permanent headaches?
Today's cool science story: sea gypsies and underwater vision.