* Los Angeles Sheriff's Dept. reveals massive backlog of untested DNA from unsolved sexual assault cases.
* Saving newspapers by turning them into nonprofits?
* Andrew Cohen on those former Guantanamo prisoners that the Pentagon has claimed returned to the battlefield.
* Marc Lynch on the Arab reaction to the Obama interview.
* My longtime readers should note that Dan Froomkin has changed his format.
* Archaeologists find "the bust of a Roman boxer from the second or third century."
* Which is less necessary: a Tomb Raider reboot, or a less-goofy A-Team?
"5 tips for surviving the worldwide economic collapse I picked up rewatching The Road Warrior."