* "Will [the president] be able to get Republican support? And if so, how and how much?"
* Good read: talking with Nobel Prize-winning biochemist Peter Agre.
* Looking to a future of long-term droughts and record sea rise.
* Posthumous examinations of athletes' brains show the truth about concussions.
* Good read: how Reagan, the Republicans' patron saint, wouldn't appreciate what his party's become.
* The Pope hits another one out of the park.
* Tintin movie begins filming, with... 007?
* Legendary novelist John Updike passed away.