Plans this week are a complete mystery. A dinner is on tap for, uh, some night. A theory of gaming Thursday. I don't even know what's going on on the 4th! (Including whether or not I am working, or if BBQs will be held, etc.) It's all crazy man!
More info on Marvel's 1602 project, written by some guy named Neil Gaiman. (Courtesy Magistrate.)
And the Origins Gaming awards are in, and it's a WizKids sweep. (Also courtesy Magistrate.)
* Two sides of political reality for freshmen Congressmen.
* William Safire on the impact of the Supreme Court's sodomy ruling, and how it could affect the future of straight marriages.
* Book sales impressive, but the numbers remain troubling.
* More evidence that Bush has no clue what life is like for average Americans.
* A new life for the Cap Centre?