* Joe Klein looks for sanity in the Israeli-Gaza debate. The BBC has an interesting analysis of Israel's plans. And bonus BBC Q&A.
* Trickle-down effect: future school budgets start to reflect economic crisis.
* Metro faces cuts, despite ridership reaching new highs.
* Write your own punchline: new Homeland Security complex to be built at St. Elizabeth's.
* Follow-up: whatever happened to Ted Haggard?
* Whoah. 140-year old lobster to be freed from restaurant tank.
* A bright future for video games as entertainment.