* Previously: "Give me the catalyst, Mother."
* "There was no other way for this to end, Nathan." -Peter
* "It's not Dad's plan anymore, Pete. It's ours." -Nathan
Peter: You sound just like him. [cocks gun]
Nathan: I know.
* Hitting the Primatech armory!
* "You see me as a monster. And yet, you did this to me." -Sylar
* Hey, Claire! Way to go with the smarts.
* "Pigeon. Help me." -Hiro
* Mohinder's worse. But he thinks a hit of the new formula will help counteract his original, flawed version.
* "You want to trash this place, so do we." -Knox
* Hee, Knox and Flint are just worried about job security (and rightly so.) It's a statement on immigration and the economy! Or, not.
Nathan: You're working for Peter?
Knox: Yeah, he's one of the good guys now.
* Ando, that's not how you take a shot!
* "My mom would say if you can fix it today, you won't have to worry about it tomorrow." -young Hiro
* Hiro and Hiro team-up!
* "...A child starved for attention throws a temper tantrum." -Angela
* "I could have been a nobody, instead of the monster I became." -Sylar
* LEVEL 5. Mr. Bennet's recruiting! Doyle! That guy with the iron hand! ...Someone else!
* "So far, all we know is you can pass out really well." -Daphne
* "Do the scrunch." This scene is cracking me up.
* "That sure wasn't time travel." -Matt
* "Meredith's mine." -Doyle
* And, Tracy eliminates Knox. Officially. Man, I liked him, too.
* Melt the window! I love how Mr. Bennet figures out what people can do with their powers better than they can.
* Nathan fired Tracy? Terrible idea.
* Ando, the super-charger!
* "How do you know so much about Einstein, Einstein?" -Daphne
* Samurai sword vs. baguette? Paul the Samurai reference?
* And Hiro is the one that tore the formula in half. Nice.
* "Back in a flash." -Daphne
* And Mohinder is bathed in the formula-mixings.
* While Nathan is taking Peter to the woodshed.
* "I always wanted this for you. I dreamed about this." -Angela
* "Why did you do it?" -Sylar
* And, Claire stops Sylar.
* "There is good, and there is evil."
* Tracy picks up Mohinder, and Primatech burns to the ground.
* Three weeks later. Nathan's getting the government involved.
* "I had a solution. It proved unsuccessful."
* Round them up! "Thank you, Mr. President."
* Hey, that was a pretty good plotline... when they did it on The 4400. Yes, I know it's been in comics too. Nonetheless.
So, yes. The season was a little uneven in parts, but I think they are back on the right track. Now to see how the new management holds up.
Pictures to be added in later.