Previously, on Heroes ... * Previously: "...a humble bike messenger..." * "I don't understand a word you're saying." -Hiro * Hiro's mom ! Dying! Catalyst! * "Nothing will ever be the same." -Kaito * Ah, she's a healer, too. * Man, Claire and Hiro are quite the comedy duo . * "I'm not helping you any more, Arthur. I'm not helping anyone." -Sylar * New list ! And, Elle's gone. ( M.: where'd he get the lighter fluid? ) * Angela's sending them to kill Arthur . * "I'm taking over Pinehearst." -Nathan * "Brief him on what we've done." -Arthur * "We'd like to call it 'intelligent design' ..." -Tracy * Claire holding herself as a baby. And changing herself. So weird. * Sue Landers, the lie detector. * "I have to find out the truth about something." -Sylar * "Cake?" * Holy crap, it's Kyle from The 4400 ! And man, he's a terrible candidate for superpowers. * "I like teleporting better. Less windy." -Ando * "I want to give the light to Hiro." -Ishi * Oh, Hiro . * "No questions, that was the arrangement." -Mr. Bennet * Dude, Mr. Bennet is smart enough to piece this one together. * "Claire Bear, huh?" * Hiro made waffles! "My name is Hiro Nakamra. I travel through time and space." * This stuff between him and his mom is killing me. I mean, I know theme of the episode, with Claire and Peter too, but man, all about the Hiro. * "I never thought I'd get to see you like this." -Ishi * "I remember how much I miss you." - Hiro * "I became a master of space and time. And I have saved the world... twice." * And he lied about his dad to her AUGH * "Give me the catalyst, Mother." * "I am so proud of you, Hiro." * The catalyst is the Quickening! * OK, who is doing these drawings ? * "The world would be a lot simpler without powers." -Peter, who is completely wrong * "It does kind of tingle." -Sylar * Sketches! * ARTHUR . AND HE STOLE THE CATALYST. "You're a dead man." * "Tell Angela it's over. I won." * Find another time traveler! Uh, how? "Maybe it can me me?" Oh, Ando . You're too precious for words. * And, your villains: Arthur, Mohinder, Tracy, Nathan. "Ready to change the world?" * Fifty doses! OK, just one. Scott, naturally. * Arthur's too strong for the Haitian! * OH HAI SYLAR YAY * "You're not a killer, Peter. I am. " * So, uh, is the catalyst gone? * Scott's super strong! "I feel good." OK, I know I am an optimist about the show, but that was a damn fine episode, and I like how they are heading into the break.