Unintended consequences: the success of Proposition 8 in California has lead to a new wave of activism.
New report finds the FCC 'has operated in a dysfunctional manner.'
* On the ground reports from the cholera epidemic in Zimbabwe.
* Tracking zoonotic viruses, and why they are more dangerous in our overpopulated world.
* Intelligence services focus on Lashkar-e-Taiba.
* In the face of increased demand, food banks modernize.
* What will become of the F-22?
* The challenges of composing great music for video games.
* Wikipedia censors Scorpions album cover.
* Heh. Thief picks the wrong church to rob.
* Why the Twilight director won't be returning.
Confirmation that the center of the Milky Way is a giant black hole.
SciFi looks at a future without Battlestar Galactica.