* Dan Froomkin on a lack of leadership in the White House, the legacy thing, and more.
* Five Blackwater guards to be held accountable for Nisoor Square shootings.
* Mexican drug cartels move to expand their sphere of influence.
* Biden plans a more limited role for the vice-presidency.
* The Sri Lankan military pushes to end the civil war.
* Where the recession doesn't apply: North Dakota.
Prime time TV gets all science-y. (But once again, they mention The Mentalist without noting that the idea was ripped off from Psych.)