-Dan Froomkin (Bonus: LiveOnline transcript.)
GAO report finds a lack of oversight with the bailout plans.
* The tragedy in Mumbai reminds us of the other side of India's prosperity.
* Wow. The rift in the Episcopal church widens.
* Cabinet choices reflect the core belief that competency matters more than ideology.
* FiveThirtyEight.com predicts the swing Senators.
* "I eagerly await the day when 3-minute musicals become a major vehicle for debate about public policy."
* A company specializing in deciphering ancient text.
* Ooh. Tycho Brahe's supernova identified.
* The AV Club interviews Wes Anderson.
"JeongSee Yoon's Pink And Blue Project, an ongoing set of images dealing with gender, consumerism, and globalization."
I could totally see a future with single issues of comic books online, and then the graphic novel collections sold separately. Thoughts?