Excellent read: did talk radio inadvertently kill conservatism?
Good read: China as the world's most stressful society.
* The economic crisis may kneecap clean energy.
* Trouble brewing for Hugo Chavez.
* Finding one more way to stick it to endangered species.
* I'm of two minds on the genital cosmetic surgery issue.
* "A faulty immune reaction may be responsible for the development of epilepsy."
* "IBM has announced it will lead a US government-funded collaboration to make electronic circuits that mimic brains."
* Boo! Fox TV replaces Saturday morning cartoons with... infomercials. That's downright unamerican.
* del Toro talks about what could make Hellboy 3 happen.
What? "A security guard at the Church of Scientology's Celebrity Centre in Hollywood today shot and killed a man wielding two samurai swords."
The coolest thing you will see today: crazy alien-looking squid footage. (Courtesy necrocannibal.)