So, why is Missouri taking so long?
Wait. Dan Rather may have been right?
* Predicting 'food riots and tax revolts by 2012.' (Courtesy MGK.)
* One of the insurgent weapons of choice is the 'sticky bomb.'
* Can Obama make a difference in the Middle East?
* Hearts and minds: evictions based on documents from the Ottoman era.
* Karl Rove on the Republican path to returning to power.
* The new liberal order.
* Alas, Babylon.
* "Henry VIII's flagship Mary Rose was sunk by a French cannonball and this was covered up by political spin."
* "Water moving beneath Antarctica is linked directly to the speed at which ice moves towards the ocean."
Next in the works: Thor cartoon.
Woo! Stan Lee wins the National Medal of Arts.