Good read: David Brooks on the future for the Republican party.
"Hidden in the numbers from last week's vote tallies is a major concern for the Republican Party: Hispanics have jumped ship."
* No good news for the Congo.
* The face of change in the transition. Also, a look at Obama's energy plans.
* More reasons why letting GM go bankrupt is a bad idea.
* America's first female four-star general.
* Important ruling for environmentalists over coal plant emissions.
* New hope for women in Iran.
* Inside the Onion newsroom.
Today's BBC headline: Urine passes Nasa taste test
College Park's own Vertigo Books on struggling bookstores.