Good read: Abu Aardvark on information technology and the future of Al-Qaeda.
Ting! Gay marriages legal in Connecticut.
* Debates within the administration about rolling back their stance on interrogation.
* Joe Klein on hope for Pakistan.
* Iraq and Afghanistan veterans use their experience as a lobbying device.
* Colleges hit hard by financial downturn.
* Hearts and minds: Israeli barriers in Palestine cause hardships for the locals.
* Nifty chart of presidential transitions.
* Major spammer shut down.
* Nice. Fourteen animated features submitted for Oscars.
Neat. Using Google to track the flu spread.
HBO orders a pilot for A Game of Thrones series.