So. Should we bail out the car industry?
The BBC lists ten quick lessons from the US election.
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* How quickly should Obama use executive authority to undo Bush's use of executive authority?
* Interesting: China announces their own economic stimulus plan.
* Advice for the Republican party from Schwarzenegger .
* Internet attacks grow in strength and potency.
* The Indian satellite Chandrayaan 1 is orbiting the moon.
* "Many of the world's deep-sea octopuses evolved from a common ancestor that still exists in the icy waters of the Southern Ocean."
* Comic book movies show strong, graphic novel sales go up, manga sales go down.
* The AV Club interviews Dr. Horrible's Felicia Day.
* Attention Tony Millionaire fans: details on the Drinky Crow premiere.
Crew changes to save Heroes.
The AV Club presents thirteen fictional spies made possible by James Bond.