The Obama Revolution: "Here are five big things about the machinery of national politics and Washington that will be different once Obama takes office on Jan. 20, 2009."
Wow. Wrapping up the right-wing reactions to the Obama landslide.
* Unrest in Peru.
* New questions on the conflict between Georgia and Russia.
* Oh, and, this is also the death of the neocon movement. Whew.
* What next for Hilary Clinton?
* New report says that green space has a direct improvement on health.
* Interesting! Linking monsoons to changes in Chinese dynasties.
* UMCP represent! Filming Jeff Kinney's children's book series Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
* Nice. Two more seasons for Dexter.
* Adult Swim orders up King of the Hill and more anime.
Which is more awesome? 'Honda unveils wearable robotic walker' or 'Scientists hope to clone extinct species'?
The Dollhouse trailers are out. (Also, some interesting comments by Joss Whedon.)