Good read: Dan Balz on the Republican Party's identity crisis.
FRIDAY NEWS BRIEF:
* Interesting. Greenspan admits he was wrong about market self-regulation.
* Examining the 'partisan happiness gap'.
* Dude, what's with all the hatin' on Spain?
* 'Link found between physical and emotional warmth.'
* Neat! Listen to the music of the stars.
* The AV Club interviews Samantha Bee.
Robin D. Laws reviews the new Mutant Chronicles movie. (Fun fact: MC is one of my favorite gaming settings to this day, and Warzone was one of the first minis games I ever played. Not that I expect the movie to be any good, mind you.)