* Bam. Colin Powell endorses Obama. Bonus analysis by Mark Halperin.
* How does society change in a bad economy?
* Does the financial crisis herald the end of libertarianism?
* "Economists worry that shriveling tax revenues may signal the onset of a historic fiscal crisis for state governments."
* Years of focusing on terrorism has hurt the FBI's capability to handle financial fraud cases.
* Facing the scars of sectarian violence.
* Cheney's ten lessons to the next vice-president.
* How Mike Ditka could have changed the course of American history.