How we can get out of the financial crisis.
McCain returns to Letterman.
* New documents point to American involvement in the Iranian revolution, which we are still dealing with today.
* Interesting! Why Bush should fast track the winner after the election.
* The very different European struggle over immigration.
* Government agencies rated for their scientific candor.
* More problems for the Hubble.
* Catching cactus thieves.
* The AV club interviews Matthew Modine.
The Ibex probe is set to explore the edge of the solar system.
"What was the world's fourth-largest freshwater lake is almost gone due to an engineering project gone wrong."