QUICK FRIDAY NEWS:
* Some bad news in Iraq.
* Police clash with police on the streets of Sao Paulo.
* LAPD find problems with fingerprinting work.
* How foreign policy disappeared from the campaign trail.
* Huh! You know who wasn't mentioned at all in the presidential debates? God.
* Unearthing the massive tomb of a Roman general.
* Dinosaur graveyard found in Utah.
* 'Unused sludge' leftover from the Miller-Urey experiment looking at the creation of life yields new results. (Courtesy marag.)
Neat! Photo comparison of the new Star Trek cast to the originals (Courtesy theantichrist.)