Funk bomb: dropped. NYTimes columnist Paul Krugman wins the Nobel prize for economics.
What if the next world war was financial?
* Disturbing new trend in violence in Iraq.
* You know, the answer isn't going to be separate-but-equal 'gay-friendly' schools.
* Bueno: having the special forces teach our allies to fight terror.
* Analysis: what the Troopergate report really says.
* Don't act surprised: 'Both campaigns spending about the same on negative ads.' Of course, when you look at the percentages...
* Can't win on other issues? You can always bring up abortion.
* Wait, you can unendorse someone?
* New high-tech surveillance tested on junior hockey fans.
One of the producers behind The 4400 is working to remake V. (Courtesy jwiv.)