So, uh, how is al-Qaeda doing these days?
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Even after Supreme Court ruling, government won't act on Guantanamo cases.
* Speaking of which, slow start for the Court's year.
* "Every so often, we journalists have a duty to remind readers just how dingy the McCain campaign, and its right-wing acolytes in the media (I'm looking at you, Sean Hannity) have become - especially in their efforts to divert public attention from the economic crisis we're facing."
* Oh, Canada.
* Brilliant! A history of squirrels in our nation's capital.
* Two words: goat condoms.
* The Soviet space shuttle finds a home.
* Ooh. A look back at anti-communist propaganda. (Courtesy asimplelife.)