"The Maryland State Police 'significantly overreached' when they spied on peaceful opponents of the death penalty and Iraq war and were oblivious that the surveillance violated the activists' rights of free expression and association."
* In retrospect, has Cheney weakened the presidency he sought to strengthen?
* 'Why all this bailout crap had to happen in the first place.' (Courtesy takaal.) Plus, how the bailout was supposed to have worked. (Courtesy noblessa.)
* Interesting. McCain withdraws from Michigan, once thought an important battleground state.
* How YouTube brings politics back to the people.
* The Titanic disaster as a failure of management.
* Neat! How bloggers make money.
* Good reads: the AV Club interviews Bill Maher and Simon Pegg.