"Rice admits Bush officials held White House talks on CIA interrogations." So. What did the president know, and when did he know it?
Good read: Joe Klein on yesterday's crisis for the McCain campaign. More from Jay Newton-Small here. And another good read from John Dickerson here.
* Bush gives his final address to the U.N.
* On the ground with peacekeepers struggling in Somalia.
* Unrest grows in Darfur refugee camps.
* Looking for lessons learned from the economic crisis of 2002.
* China's next space shot to include spacewalk.
* Hee. Palestinian restaurant puts its menu on the Israeli West Bank wall.
* The man behind I Can Has Cheezburger looks to expand in the face of shrinking advertising dollars
This October, Spider-man teams up with... Stephen Colbert. Seriously.
Johnny Depp signs on for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, plus Pirates 4 and more.