"Archaeologists have pinpointed the construction of Stonehenge to 2300BC."
Um, there's no problem in talking to the press as long as you know what you're talking about.
* "Without changing deployment patterns, without changing length of tours, we do not have the forces to send three additional brigade combat teams to Afghanistan at this point." -Defense Secretary Gates
* How the financial bailout will shape the next presidency. And more on how that nasty reality is just screwing up the campaigns' plans. (Good read.)
* Bad news from the Niger delta.
* Conservatives look for new ways to win over young people on college campuses.
* At the World Trade Center site, a look back to the ice age.
* OK, look. If having a new Japanese prime minister who is a manga fan doesn't get us giant robots, nothing will.
* Cartoon Networks sacks Toonami.
MORE LASERS PLEASE. If I can't have a flying car, I at least want a frikkin' laser gun.
Still going. A bold new mission for the Mars rover Opportunity.