The Post ombudsman talks about fairness in the Post's electoral coverage.
* The Kurds work to expand their territory in Iraq.
* "Until the Europeans stand together - and with the United States - against Moscow's bullying, Russia's leaders will feel little pressure to change their behavior."
* Why is Canada turning so mean?
* Jewish leaders question another odd change to the Catholic catechism.
* "Chile's youths are living in a period of sexual exploration that, academics and government officials say, is like nothing the country has witnessed before."
* The return of Goth fashion.