Top read: Scott MacLeod on what has changed since 9/11.
Neat: a history of political commercials.
* "If you aren't creeped out by what has been going on these past two weeks in America, you are not paying attention."
* Getting realistic on the candidates' plans for the economy
* A reality check on Israel and Iran.
* Chris Cillizza on the ten states most likely to switch parties in the election.
* In an attempt to keep prices from going up, food companies are quietly shrinking the package size of many products.
* A lack of options for NASA is having an impact on the EU.
* Adult Swim cuts back on the anime.
Good read: a crash course on the Large Hadron Collider. (Courtesy my dad.)
Holy cats, Kanye West owns a driveable Star Wars landspeeder.