"We can't kill our way to victory, and no armed force anywhere - no matter how good - can deliver these keys alone. It requires teamwork and cooperation."
* Dan Froomkin on Bush's renewed interest in bin Laden.
* Hello, record deficits.
* Imagining a North Korea without Kim Jong Il.
* Can a political candidate just refuse to be interviewed?
* Dana Milbank on Bush's latest victory speech.
* Who'd have thunk? The future of warfare could be tiny toy planes.
* Looking into smaller grocery stores.
* Creating 'super steel.' through fusion power.
Today's headline: DR Congo frees goats from prison