Must be nice: "Sarah Palin has billed taxpayers for 312 nights spent in her own home during her first 19 months in office, charging a 'per diem' allowance intended to cover meals and incidental expenses while traveling on state business."
* Joel Achenbach notes there's always been questions about what the vice president should, you know, do.
* Abu Aardvark, on Maliki's plan.
* Maybe we should be paying more attention to the India nuclear deal.
* And it might not be Asia's century after all.
* Can they rebrand the Republican party?
* Expanding options for cremation.
* The AV Club talks with David Carradine.
Neat read: on the ground for payday in Biyala.