"Teenagers have sex. How often and how safely depends on how much knowledge and support they have. Crossing our fingers that they won't cross the line is not an intelligent strategy."
* The White House changes its mind on the highway fund bailout.
* "The Kurds have seen the future and they don't like it."
* Sigh. Yet another delay in the U.S. attorneys firings investigation.
* A detective tasked with tracking down... fake designer jeans.
* The Rosetta probe completes its past of the asteroid, as Jules Verne prepares for the end of its voyage.
* Mickey Rourke to star as a professional wrestler?
Hee. Ten geeky movies to raise your kids on.