* Flooding in Haiti in the wake of storms.
* Good read: how to leave Iraq responsibly.
* Was the Bush administration spying on al-Maliki? More behind-the-scenes info from Bob Woodward.
* Jobless rate soars.
* Hey, remember when everyone was up in arms because Obama suggested sending American troops into Pakistan? Funny story.
* Follow-up: Abramoff sentenced to four years in prison.
* "A chunk of ice shelf nearly the size of Manhattan has broken away from Ellesmere Island in Canada's northern Arctic."
* Defining sex addiction.
* Positive movement towards a new Ghostbusters movie.