Ferchrissakes. New questions about how Gonzales handled classified information. And, you guessed it, he just falls back on his lame "I don't recall" defense. GAH.
Rewriting a virus? Neat! (I'm sure that could never go wrong and kill us all.)
* More good news: Iraqi soldiers take over in Anbar.
* BAGnewsNotes on using the media.
* "Men with two copies of the allele had twice the risk of experiencing marital dysfunction, with a threat of divorce during the last year, compared to men carrying one or no copies."
* New giant clam found! Also, a mammoth skull!
* Signing on for the next big thing: The 39 Steps.
* The AV Club interviews J.J. Abrams.
* The risky new fall TV season.
The future for Dr. Horrible. (Courtesy shadorunr.)
Heh. Wine Spectator magazine tricked into giving its prestigious award to a non-existent restaurant.