Fun fact! According to Bush, we're still under a state of emergency, like we have been since 2001. Officially. Makes me curious as to what they're really up to.
* Why Russia risked engaging Georgia.
* Examining Russia's propaganda war.
* Changing roles for Japanese women.
* The clients of the sex trade speak out.
* Wait. People start skipping measles shots, and suddenly measles are a problem again? What a coincidence!
* Remains of lost towns discovered in the Amazon jungle.
* Summer box office sets new record.
Yay! Dungeons and Dragons strikes back at McCain campaign.