Behind Iran's tough line on nuclear development.
Primates are facing an extinction crisis. (Bonus: gallery.)
* Hamdan convicted of supporting terrorism, but cleared of conspiracy.
* Follow-up: man pleads guilty in the Vegas ricin case.
* Neat: inside the State Department's Diplopedia wiki.
* Why it's important to voters that candidates understand modern technology.
* Excerpt from Dick Meyer's new book on modern America.
* Fishers and hunters remain an important voting block.
* "A two-acre patch of land north of Fillmore heated up to 800 degrees Friday, and firefighters and geologists are unsure why."
* NASA says it isn't suppressing information uncovered by the Phoenix lander on Mars.
* Columnist Robert Novak retires.
* The AV Club talks with character actor Gary Cole.
How Wednesday became the new Friday for Hollywood.
"Anybody not inclined to see a movie with 'Porno' in the title is not going to see it, so it kind of regulates itself to a degree. And anybody who is going is not going to be surprised by what they see."