* Andrew Cohen on why now is the time to prosecute over crimes at the Justice Department.
* Good read: Joe Klein on disdain for government as the fruits of Reaganism.
* How do you reduce homelessness? Easy! Just change the definition.
* Tying Goodling to the record-setting deficit.
* "What's unique about Obama and his candidacy is that almost none of the stuff the press throws at him sticks.
* I'm not a big fan of throwing mud at candidates for their advisers, but man, McCain is listening to Randy Scheunemann?
* BBC slideshow: fifty years of NASA.
* 'The gibbon gets no respect.'
* Meet your poet laureate.