Good news everyone! John Tierney presents ten things you can stop worrying about. (Courtesy asimplelife.)
Today's most awesome headline: Bees join hunt for serial killers
* Long time coming: Senator Ted Stevens indicted. Michael Scherer points out why it's big news.
* "In an administration in which ideology trumped justice, some said no."
* 'Glad Tidings of Benevolence': on the ground in Diyala province.
* "My government is just a vast criminal enterprise."
* More charges for Warren Jeffs' followers.
* Obama's risky veep choice. But does McCain have any easier a time of it?
* Ice free, what next? How climate change will impact Greenland's independence.
* The AV Club talks with Adam West.
* Heh. LATimes presents fifteen shameless pleasures.
DC and Dark Horse top the 2008 Eisners awards.
Speaking of comics, let's peek at Marvel's post-Secret Invasion plans. (Cloak and Dagger!) Also, following Buffy Season 8 success, let's have Farscape Season 5.