Oh, ugh. The Explainer covers pre-emptive pardons that crap is unacceptable.
"When the constraints of the law are unlocked by people at the pinnacle of power, terrible things happen in the real world."
* Analysis: what Bush Doctrine? The triumph of diplomacy, and sitting down to talk with the Axis of Evil.
* The new South Dakota anti-abortion law has some goofy wording. (Courtesy demigoth.)
* David Brooks on the culture of debt.
* Hee. Congressional obstruction and the Coburn Omnibus.
* Dana Milbank on evangelical preachers going to ground.
* Examining Saudi textbooks. Again, let me remind you, these are our trusted allies in the region.
* Neat! New machine for automagically cleaning shopping carts.
* Ten things to watch for at Comic-Con.
* The AV Club interviews Gillian Anderson - but don't expect much on the new movie.
Neat! Harnessing the power of the web to solve complex problems by appealing to the masses. (Courtesy lemonruss.)
"How did a group of women pull off a TV show in a country where women can't drive, can't vote, and really aren't supposed to hang out with non-related males?" (Courtesy kittenscribble.)