Well then. New report links Cheney, Exxon, and our global warming policy.
Interesting. Nuclear brinksmanship in Indian politics.
* Abu Aardvark brings up the millions of displaced Iraqis, and how that will affect democratic elections there.
* No big surprise: Hilary Clinton registers a website for 2012.
* Regenerating a rat's heart!
* New challenges for the Christian retail industry.
* The inside scoop on new shows coming to Showtime.
* Definition of an easy sell: combining the word 'wrestling' with the word 'Nubian.'
* Talking magazine covers with Coilhouse.
* Ten (or so) things we didn't know this time last week.
"The Large Hadron Collider is entering the final stages of being lowered to a temperature of 1.9 Kelvin (-271C; -456F) - colder than deep space."
The Explainer: "How does a police animal take the oath of office?"