Analysis: it's Kennedy's court.
"Dollar-for-dollar, it's easily the biggest philanthropic effort in human history."
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Al Qaeda takes root in Pakistan.
* "...Confirmation of direct U.S. involvement in deals to open Iraq's oil to commercial development."
* "Israel is increasingly willing to explore conversations with states and groups Washington would prefer to ignore and isolate."
* Bob Herbert on the 21st anniversary of the United Nations Convention Against Torture.
* Focus groups reveals how voters' emotion can trump their analysis.
* Redesigning the gallon milk jug.
* Lessons from examining George Carlin's whole career. Bonus: Carlin on science!
* The AV Club presents nineteen show-stealing cameos.
No solutions in store for the GW parkway.
Oh, wow. The secret vault that contains every Lego set ever made. (Courtesy rstevens.)