David S. Broder on the scandal of gerrymandering.
* Chris Cillizza on the politics of the gun decision.
* Dana Milbank on David Addington, under subpoena.
* How North Korea was a victory of diplomacy over the neocon hardliners.
* "Truth be told, that was always more of a wish than a serious forecast, happy talk from the Fed and Wall Street desperate to get things back to normal."
* Will the North Pole melt away this year?
* Tibetan nomads get rich off fungus.
* Next big multimedia 'thing': Spielberg takes on The 39 Clues.
Hot Mars news: reconciling the mystery of the hemispheres, and wow, Martian soil appears capable of sustaining plant life.
Using clues from The Odyssey to come up with a timeframe for Homer.