"If you leave here remembering only one number, let it be this one: $53 trillion."
Hee! "They want to rename the Oceanside Water Pollution Control Plant the George W. Bush Sewage Plant."
* Supreme Court outlaws the death penalty for child rapists.
* "Many of the diseases are typically associated with tropical developing countries but are surprisingly common in poor regions of the United States."
* 20 questions for David Addington. (EDIT: this is now, offically, a Top Read.)
* "For a movement that made its political fortune by lamenting the bogeyman of godless secularism, Obama is a singularly troubling phenomenon."
* Obama asks donors to give money to pay off Clinton's debt.
* Neat. Florida moves to restore the Everglades.
* "How an obscure FBI rule is ensuring the destruction of irreplaceable historical records."
* Release date set for the Coraline movie.
Fact-checking the Cuban Missile Crisis!
Dubai plans to build wacky 'moving skyscraper.'