Two diverse reports, two similar conclusions on Iraq. (More here.)
Maryland firm spied on anti-corporate activists.
* "US asks to rewrite evidence against Guantanamo detainees ahead of court review." Seriously, guys?
* David Ignatius on our future in a sovereign Iraq.
* One of the first scientists to warn about global warming says things may be too late soon.
* The failure of Al-Hurra, at the taxpayer's expense. Bonus: good comments from Abu Aardvark.
* Religion becoming more prominent in Russian education.
* Body language: "For 25 years I worked as a paid observer."
* Gas prices hurting tours by indy bands.
* Whoah. I am tempted to track down Tokyo Gore Police out of sheer curiousity.
Ooh. Rebuilding the computer Colossus.
Top Chef's best and worse dishes this season.
"The idea of an energy-generating bra isn't as crazy as it might sound."