-Andrew Cohen (top read)
"President Bush's slow and painful schooling in constitutional law continued today as the Supreme Court ruled for the third time in four years that he had violated a basic precept of the American legal system." -Dan Froomkin
Interesting: two cops in LA disagree on role of race in gang violence.
* The BBC looks at the fallout from the Guantanamo ruling. And yes, the trials will proceed.
* So, uh, what exactly is the goal for Pakistan?
* Meanwhile, what's going on in Iraq?
* "Since the start of the Bush administration... the number of people who self-identify as Republicans has been dropping"
* Why Jim Webb is good for Democrats, but not as a running mate.
* Conservatives for Obama?
* The Explainer on why the police use colored-water cannons on protestors.
The AV Club presents 25 worthwhile documentaries about ambitious outsiders.
Hee. Lego versions of classic photos.