And, Bush's plan to keep us in Iraq backfires. Nice.
Behind the barricades, on the ground in occupied DC.
* Whuf. Breaking new records with the number of people behind bars nationwide.
* Globalization now: how new EU laws on chemical safety are affecting American industry.
* Russia seeks to rebuild its military.
* Heh. Dana Milbank notes one big problem with impeaching Bush.
* The political outrage game: 'In other words, if Jim Johnson stays, it raises serious questions. If he resigns, it... raises serious questions!' -Jay Carney
* Speaking of which, will the next big story be McCain's first wife?
* Long-tailed macaques go fishing.
* Live-action/CGI Smurfs movie in the works.
Ooh, sneak info from the new Avatar movie pre-production.
The coolest poster ever. Seriously, I want one.