Good read: why the US must embrace globalization, and not fall into a unilateral trade war.
Why the Air Force upheaval was good news.
* Bad news: California slows construction and development as water shortages grow.
* Force agreements: what the future will hold for 'Iraqi sovereignty.'
* Katrina: the last residents are leaving FEMA trailers.
* Ugh. The Supreme Court justices' millionaire stock portfolios comes into conflict with some of their day-to-day work.
* Wouldn't Cheney just get some Blackwater protection, at a discount or something?
* Morehouse naming its first white valedictorian could be a sign of something new.
* "The religious faith underlying creationism has a place, in church and social studies courses. Science belongs in science classrooms."
* McCain wants to put Americans on Mars.
* The AV Club talks random roles with John Larroquette.
Wow, #1: Queen guitarist Brian May got his PhD in astrophysics.
Wow, #2. RZA promotes the Hip-Hop Chess Federation.