'Strengths and weaknesses': wondering what tactic the creationists will take next to get their religion taught in public classrooms? Texas has got it covered. (Courtesy kittenscribble.)
* Harsh words at the UN emergency food summit. Also, food as an investment.
* Are all the Guantanamo trials tainted?
* Analysis: McCain vs. Obama, by the map. Where they stand on the issues. And, a joint town hall? Sure.
* On the win: what went right for Obama.
* And, time to write the obituaries for the Clinton campaign: how the nomination was lost long before May 6. Also, the stages of grief.
* John Rogers on Obama's win, Clinton's loss, crazy Americans, a sense of entitlement, and a whole lot more. Good read. (Courtesy professorbooty.)
* Another good read: Michael Scherer on BlackBerry politics.
* "Is it legitimate for bishops and priests to deny Communion to those supporting candidates who favor abortion rights?"
On the brain and sarcasm. (Courtesy uu_mom.)
Warren Ellis explains why we need to go to Mars. (Courtesy rstevens.)